Ruby on Rails developer
For more than a decade, we’ve enjoyed building web-based apps and platforms with Ruby on Rails. Now we’re looking for a like-minded engineer, who wants to join our team and shares our passion for this powerful, full-stack framework.
Who you are
- You’ve got at least five years of experience working as a Ruby developer
- You are well experienced with building, shipping and maintaining modern web apps with the open source framework Ruby on Rails
- You have at least a basic understanding of working within cloud infrastructure (such as AWS)
- You consider yourself a quick learner and would love to extend your skillset
- You care about the impact of what you build, more than how you built it
- You’re able to explain complex technical ideas in plain and simple language (Fluent in English, German is a plus)
What we offer
Minimum salary for this position is EUR 3.500 gross per month. However, based on your experience and overall skillset our compensation package is usually significantly above the stated minimum salary.
How to apply
Please submit your cover letter and CV via email. They should be written in either English or German.email@example.com →